Have you got a favorite shampoo?
Most women haven’t. We often buy shampoo, like the effect but the hair starts getting very dry or stiff after a few weeks. So we start searching for a better one. Again.
Argan oil and micelles: ingredients that make shampoos better
Argan oil shampoo is one of the options. We buy it because the popularity of this oil makes us feel sure we receive the best care. Unfortunately, many shampoos contain either scant amounts of argan oil or low-quality, refined oil.
Micellar shampoo is another option you can try. And this is a product that fills us with hope – the magical micelles are supposed to cleanse several times better than a regular shampoo. Sadly the micellar formula is often just a sales gimmick.
What if… we combined both?
The combination can be found in argan oil-based micellar shampoo by Nanoil, which I review today. Two big ideas are put together for balanced hair care and maximum hair enhancement.
What ingredients does Nanoil Argan Micellar Shampoo contain and how does it work?
A shampoo which gives better cleansing and conditions the hair while you wash it? This is what Nanoil Argan Micellar Shampoo does. One of the four micellar shampoos sold by the brand.
The formula is based on argan oil and so-called micelles. Surely everybody knows the oil which tops all other oils, perfectly conditioning, repairing and protecting hair (against the sun damage, heat, toxins). The other part of the duo – micelles catch the dirt and take it away from strands and scalp more effectively than standard washing products.
The Nanoil Argan Micellar Shampoo is enriched with Tara Gum, Castor Oil and Sericin. In turn, your washing routine moves to the next level because the shampoo:
- cleans hair and scalp fast
- reduces irritations
- keeps hair fresh for longer
- prevents very dry hair after shampooing
- lessens tangling and frizz
- keeps hair healthy and fabulous-looking
- preps hair for conditioning
Review of Nanoil Argan Micellar Shampoo. This is a HIT!
You can think that shampoo is not important, keep using some random products and complain about dry strands. You can stick to the same shampoo and do nothing to control the frizz. It’s up to you but you can also nourish your hair at the stage of washing by choosing the Nanoil shampoo rich in argan oil and micelles. This is a real game-changer!
- This is a one-size-fits-all shampoo, meaning it works for any hair type, no matter if your strands are extremely damaged, just slightly dry or you don’t have any problems at all but search for a shampoo that ensures effective cleansing and conditioning.
- This is a long-lasting shampoo, meaning a little goes a long way to deep-clean the hair thanks to the lather filled with tiny micellar molecules – you are both eco-friendly and economical because you use less shampoo and buy it less often.
- This is a deep-conditioning shampoo so a quite innovative solution. Generally hair brands skip the fact that even washing routine is a chance to make hair and scalp better – ensure hydration, nourish, strengthen or protect against possible damage.
- This is the best shampoo I have ever tested and I will definitely buy it again. It deeply cleans both hair and scalp, and nourishes them at the same time. The shampoo forms a nice lather, has a lovely smell, is easy to rinse and tenderly cares for hair – you can really feel it.
Read more at www.nanoil.co.uk